Amy, thanks for the heads up. I must have an incorrect setting. Will check and re-post. I've had success before. I apologize in advance if you are a tech whiz, here's what works for me: Export video to youtube Copy the embed code Open the new post tab for your blog Click on edit HTML Paste the code I've not figured out how to do slide shows, but a Prezi will embed easily.
I've watched this yet again and each time, I end up with a great big smile on my face! This was amazing! I think Housen and Yenawine would approve...Perhaps we should share it with them? We'll discuss it next semester!
How do I watch this? It wont let me? :(. Id love to figure out how you did this too! Ive tried to add videos and slide shows but to no avail.
ReplyDeleteAmy, thanks for the heads up. I must have an incorrect setting. Will check and re-post. I've had success before. I apologize in advance if you are a tech whiz, here's what works for me:
ReplyDeleteExport video to youtube
Copy the embed code
Open the new post tab for your blog
Click on edit HTML
Paste the code
I've not figured out how to do slide shows, but a Prezi will embed easily.
Thanks! Im no Tech whiz! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI've watched this yet again and each time, I end up with a great big smile on my face! This was amazing! I think Housen and Yenawine would approve...Perhaps we should share it with them? We'll discuss it next semester!
ReplyDelete