Today I got this Captcha and found myself imagining what a salipolo would look like. (Burnt Toast followers, you already know how intriguing I find these silly things.) I thought it might be fun to take screenshots of random Captchas and distribute them among 5th or 6th grade students who could then execute a visual interpretation of the nonsense word. Then, discovered this website http://www.captchart.com/.
Seems that someone else has already beaten me to the draw. ~ Pardon the pun ;-)
Too funny, perhaps I'll share some of the more benign images as examples, the site itself is not appropriate for my kiddos.


Sheryl! You should know that I've been documenting all of these random words for several months now to eventually turn into some sort of artwork. Needless to say, you have been the inspiration for this. ; )
ReplyDeleteOf course, borrow the bug unit. Have fun.
Amber, I can't wait to see your project. My hubby and I spent a long time last night on the captchart website....laughing until we cried.
ReplyDelete