Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Things that Make Me Stop and Go Hmmm....

As part of my building's PBS program we are required to document that we regularly review the PBS Rules. Last year I created a Prezi, combining photos taken around the school and text, solely for that purpose. While viewing the Prezi with second grade today I found it very interesting that a student raised their hand and said, "I agree with what John said." Later in the Prezi a second student raised their hand to say they agreed with what someone else had said. Prior to VTS I can't recall this ever happening. The PBS rules review had little in common with a VTS discussion though I was paraphrasing individual responses. Could I be witnessing some transfer?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!! I think quite possibly you ARE witnessing transfer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps the amount of paraphrasing I now find myself doing indicates transfer on my part too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete