Saturday, November 5, 2011
A Sneak Peek
Had great fun yesterday installing the first pieces in my planned Post-it VTesque series. Am also learning valuable Post-it information. Hard to believe, but not all Post-its are created equal when it comes to adhering to glass. Yes, I will share during my summative presentation for those of you who may be inspired to wage your own little Post-it war. ;-)
I only managed to get one eye completed prior to students arriving yesterday. My kinders and first graders did not comment. Fifth grade was the most inquisitive and a fourth grader wanted to know where the other eye was.
After school I 'posted' the other eye, a mouth, and two ears. My room faces the main staff parking lot, afriend who was leaving texted that it looked great. I anxiously await Monday's comments from both students and staff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is going to be wonderful! (Had to laugh about Post-It inequitiy! I've found the same. Why is it when you want them to stay put, they don't and yet will almost remove the ink off a page when you don't want them to?)
ReplyDelete