This is sooooooo cool. I have been dying to do a stop animation project with my kiddos for years but I've been too intimidated - this makes me want to get going on that again. I love the collage of all of these found objects! I think the pencil sharpener shavings waves may have been my favorite.
So the nokia 8 - is it a camera on a phone? How did you find out about this? I need to research this bad boy!
This is sooooooo cool. I have been dying to do a stop animation project with my kiddos for years but I've been too intimidated - this makes me want to get going on that again. I love the collage of all of these found objects! I think the pencil sharpener shavings waves may have been my favorite.
ReplyDeleteSo the nokia 8 - is it a camera on a phone? How did you find out about this? I need to research this bad boy!
The pencil shavings were my favorite too! Found the video on the blog of Craig Roland.
ReplyDeletehttp://artjunction.org/blog/
After the Dot video you should find another video on the making of Dot.