Friday, October 7, 2011

VTS Prezi


2 comments:

  1. It looks AWESOME (my Xmas vacation assignment is to get good at Prezi...I just can't squeeze it into all of the "to dos" I have right now; it's more time efficient to go with what I know works right now!!!) And I think VTSing the silly pictures would be great! Can you insert them throughout the Prezi rather than have them all at the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't edit anything about this Prezi. Guess I should be happy that at least the creator of it did allow it to be shared. I love Prezi, but it can be a real pain to use. I've had the most success modifying already created Prezis. Also, if you want to use pictures I've found that you will usually have better resolution when uploading PDFs over JPGs. Right now I am annoyed as Prezi has updated their site and I can no longer find any of my old presentations. AUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete