Monday, October 31, 2011

Things That Wake Me Up in the Middle of the Night

My brain decided that 3:30 AM was an appropriate time to wake it's silly self this morning. "Shhhh, not yet!" I urged it, "Go back to sleep, you will be quite grumpy when you have second grade at the end of the day today". No amount of gentle encouragement was successful, and so, dear readers, my thoughts turned, as they often do, to art education. For reasons I can not understand, 3:30 seemed a delightful time to ponder a recent blog post 'Meet my Nemesis: the Color Wheel Assessment' of classmate, doctoral student Amber Ward. Wouldn't Michelle Marder Khami have a field day? And what would Olivia Gude have to say? I actually envisioned an entire round table discussion. Amber, I AM happy to report that you did an outstanding job of defending your stance, complete with enlarged images of said Color Wheel Assessment.  

Second Grade, I am sorry, for your sake perhaps I should not spend the greater portion of my Sunday lazing around, and reading art blogs.........

No comments:

Post a Comment