Here's the link - https://prezi.com/secure/c15d5d64f6259cbc88fbf781cc95112d376d8bc4/
Took me a bit to figure Prezi out. At first I was convinced that I didn't like it,(kinda gave me vertigo) but the more I experimented, the more addicted I became....the end result is what I think the offspring of inspiration and powerpoint would look like.
Not sure if mine could really be called an intertext...
I forgot to mention...when I played the American Gothic Prezi at school it just skipped over the YouTube video like it wasn't even there. I had wondered how it would handle that since YouTube is blocked at school. I need to play more and see if you have the ability to imbed SchoolTube video.
hmmm.. it appears that prezi isn't liking me right now as I keep getting an error message. Do you have a link you can share?
ReplyDeleteSheryl - I had the same problem. I will check back later.
ReplyDeleteHere's the link - https://prezi.com/secure/c15d5d64f6259cbc88fbf781cc95112d376d8bc4/
ReplyDeleteTook me a bit to figure Prezi out. At first I was convinced that I didn't like it,(kinda gave me vertigo) but the more I experimented, the more addicted I became....the end result is what I think the offspring of inspiration and powerpoint would look like.
Not sure if mine could really be called an intertext...
I forgot to mention...when I played the American Gothic Prezi at school it just skipped over the YouTube video like it wasn't even there. I had wondered how it would handle that since YouTube is blocked at school. I need to play more and see if you have the ability to imbed SchoolTube video.
ReplyDelete