Saturday, October 2, 2010

Inspiration


My only prior experience with Inspiration was when I was required to submit an example created using it as part of a  district Technology Competency.  As I recall,l there wasn't any instruction, just the requirement to demonstrate an ability to use it.  I did my required piece, after all it is very user friendly,the software allows anyone to easily create a graphic organizer.  It wasn't until I had this practical application of planning for a project that I realized what valuable tool it could be.

Inspiration allowed me to visualize the connections between my thoughts in a clear and simple way.  My only problem was knowing when to stop.....I could have gone on forever!

1 comment:

  1. My students often say the same thing ("I could have gone on forever!) and really, as teachers, there is no better music to our ears! If they are that pumped about making connections just think about what their little brains are doing. Amazing!

    I love using inspiration for lesson planning and research both. As you pointed out seeing those visual connections (and physically linking) ideas is priceless. Please share your future creations with us!

    ReplyDelete